Your 24/7 Plumber in Huntington Beach, CA
Plumbing in Huntington Beach: We’re Always on Call
For much of the 20th century, Huntington Beach was a sleepy oceanside town.
Early residents were drawn to the area for its mild climate, prime beachfront access, and surfer lifestyle. Today, Huntington Beach is a bustling city of 200,000 residents, give or take a dozen, and a popular destination for local tourists.
What does this background have to do with your plumbing?
Many Huntington Beach homes and businesses date to the 50s, 60s, and 70s when the city experienced a remarkable growth spurt. While vintage homes can be charming, aging plumbing rarely is.
If you own an older home, you’ll need a top-notch plumber to prevent your corroded pipes from bursting. You’ll want someone familiar with the local codes, ordinances, and conditions and who charges a fair price.
$25 Off Any Service
Get $25 off when you schedule your service by phone or online.
24/7 Emergency Service
Why Orange Coast Plumbing?
Orange Coast Plumbing is Orange County’s most trusted plumbing service.
- We’ve been in business since 1977.
- We’re family-owned and operated, not a franchise with corporate headquarters in another state.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We back up all work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We charge by the job, not the hour. You won’t see surcharges or unpleasant surprises on your bill.
- We hire the best people, not just the best plumbers and technicians.
- All OCP plumbers are licensed, certified, and bonded. We do residential, commercial, and industrial work.
- We own the largest service fleet in Orange County, CA, and can answer your call fast. We have dispatch locations throughout the county and can respond to emergencies 24/7.
Plumbing in Huntington Beach Has Special Problems
Thousands of aging plumbing systems in Huntington Beach invite a host of problems.
Leaks, corrosion, and blockages are common issues aggravated by city water with high levels of mineral sediment. Add to that the calcium deposits that accumulate from hard water, and you have a recipe for a plumbing disaster.
Soil Conditions in Huntington Beach
- Expansive Clay Soil: This has a high clay content that expands and contracts significantly with changes in moisture levels, placing pressure on underground pipes.
- High Water Table: Coastal cities like Huntington Beach have high water tables in some areas. A high water table means that the ground is saturated with water, putting extra stress on underground plumbing systems.
- Coastal Corrosion: The salt-laden air of Huntington Beach accelerates the corrosion of metal pipes. The tag team of salty air and moisture contributes to the deterioration of plumbing components.
- Ground Movement: The Newport-Inglewood/Rose Canyon fault zone cuts through Huntington Beach. On average, an earthquake will hit nearby every 15 days or so (source: Earthquakelist.org). Ground movement can make pipes shift, crack, or disconnect.
- Erosion: Coastal environments with sandy or loose soil are more vulnerable to erosion. Erosion can undermine the stability of your concrete slab foundation or the ground surrounding plumbing pipes.
City Water in Huntington Beach
Huntington Beach’s municipal water supply “meets or exceeds 100% of all state and federal drinking water standards” (source: City of Huntington Beach). 77% comes from local groundwater, and 23% is imported treated surface water. Still, the city has moderately hard water, containing high levels of minerals like calcium and magnesium, which accumulate in pipes, fixtures, and appliances.
Our Plumbing Services in Huntington Beach
Water damage is a leading cause of property loss. Call us immediately if you suspect a leak, even if you can’t locate the source.
A blocked sewer line is a threat to your health and property. At Orange Coast Plumbing, we use the latest technologies to repair broken sewer lines, including trenchless and cured-in-place pipe repair (CIPP).
A hydro jet uses high-pressure water streams to clear sewer blockages without damaging pipes. It can remove almost anything, including tree roots.
When you may find yourself paying for the same repairs over and over, it may be time for repiping — nothing less than a rebuild of your plumbing system.
Professionals should handle most bathroom fixture installation and repair. You may not need us to replace a showerhead, but leaky pipes are another matter.
We can remodel your kitchen or bathroom from concept to completion. Or we can work with your architect or interior designer to create the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams.
Most water heaters last between 6 and 13 years. Tankless heaters are more durable — up to 20 years of service. Whether you realize it or not, your water heater needs help. We’re here to help it.
Commercial buildings have much greater water and sewage disposal demands. Plumbers must meet higher standards for water pressure and flow and deal with more complex piping systems.
Flooding can damage flooring, furniture, walls, and even your foundation. Mold growth is a health concern. Call us at the first sign of an indoor leak or sewage backup. We’ll send someone within the hour, any time of day.
We Also Do HVAC
We can fix your pipes, and we can fix your air conditioning! Sorry, we don’t fix kitchen appliances, but we have to draw the line somewhere.
Our HVAC technicians are among the best in Huntington Beach, with many years of experience. OCP technicians are licensed, certified, and bonded, meaning they have undergone rigorous training to meet the industry’s highest professional standards.
HVAC services include:
- New air conditioner and furnace installation
- Air conditioner and furnace repair
- Air conditioner and furnace maintenance
We service all types of heating and cooling units, including:
Whether you need a quick repair, maintenance check, or a complete HVAC system installation, count on us to do the job right. Count on us for your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning concerns, and experience the unmatched service quality of Orange Coast Plumbing.
Our Commitment to Huntington Beach
Huntington Beach is Orange County’s most populous beach city. In the summer, Southern Californians flock to “Surf City” for its beach culture, active community, mild climate, and ocean breezes.
Main Street offers art, shopping, the International Surfing Museum, outstanding food, and the Huntington Beach Pier. It has become a favorite family destination. Huntington Beach hosts special events year-round like the US Open of Surfing, a biathlon, summer camps, the annual Kite Festival, Tuesday night Surf City Nights, the Downtown Huntington Beach Art Walk, the SoCal Film Festival, and more.
All of the city’s attractions have brought wave upon wave of tourists and residents alike, heightening demand for top-notch plumbing and HVAC services. That’s where Orange Coast Plumbing comes in – we worry about your plumbing, heating, and cooling, so you don’t have to!
We’ve served the residents and businesses of Huntington Beach for over 30 years and are committed to providing you the same standard of excellence.
Our Promise to You
At Orange Coast Plumbing, our number one goal is to build lasting relationships with customers. Some customers have relied on our services for decades.
All plumbing has a limited lifespan; however, we use only durable copper for interior piping and PVC for sewage. Our technicians inspect the installation of all new pipes, fixtures, valves, and other equipment to ensure that they are properly placed and free from damage or defects.
We stand behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We warranty all parts and labor. And if you need us outside of normal business hours, we’re available 24/7 for emergency plumbing services.
We promise that you’ll always get the attention, service, and quality you deserve from Orange Coast Plumbing.