Your 24/7 Plumber in Anaheim, CA
Plumbing in Anaheim: We’re Always on Call
Anaheim is the heart of Orange County, CA.
It’s the oldest city in Orange County, the largest, and a cultural center — home to the Anaheim Ducks, LA Angels, and Disneyland.
Many Anaheim homes and businesses date back to the mid-century or earlier; their plumbing has aged along with their concrete slab foundations.
You’ve replaced the roof of your house — perhaps more than once — but what about the plumbing, aside from new fixtures in the bathroom and kitchen? A slab leak can seemingly come out of nowhere to cause major damage. Worse, your insurance may not cover it.
It pays to file the number of a reliable Anaheim plumbing service in your digital Rolodex. We’re available 24/7 for any plumbing emergency.
$25 Off Any Service
Get $25 off when you schedule your service by phone or online.
24/7 Emergency Service
Why Orange Coast Plumbing?
Orange Coast Plumbing is Orange County’s most trusted plumbing service.
- We’ve been in business since 1977.
- We’re family-owned and operated, not a franchise with corporate headquarters in another state.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We back up all work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We charge by the job, not the hour. You won’t see surcharges or unpleasant surprises on your bill.
- We hire the best people, not just the best plumbers and technicians.
- All OCP plumbers are licensed, certified, and bonded. We do residential, commercial, and industrial work.
- We own the largest service fleet in Orange County, CA, and can answer your call fast. We have dispatch locations throughout the county and can respond to emergencies 24/7.
Anaheim’s Soil Can Be Tough on Plumbing
1. Soil Composition
- Anaheim’s soil is primarily composed of clay, silt, and loam.
- Saturated clay soil expands, exerting pressure on underground pipes and potentially causing cracks, leaks, or pipe collapse.
- Clay soils can also be prone to shrinkage and movement during dry periods, disrupting plumbing lines.
2. Seismic Activity
- Southern California is known for its seismic activity due to the presence of several fault lines, including the San Andreas Fault.
- Earthquakes and seismic events can result in the shifting, displacement, or even rupture of plumbing lines.
- The movement generated by earthquakes can lead to joint separation, pipe breakage, or damage to plumbing connections.
3. Liquefaction Potential
- Liquefaction is a phenomenon occurring in certain soil types during seismic events. It primarily affects loose, sandy, or silty soils.
- While sandy or loose soil is not the predominant soil type in Anaheim, you might live in an area with such soil conditions.
- During an earthquake, loose soils lose their strength and behave like a liquid, potentially causing the ground to sink or shift.
- Liquefaction can damage underground pipes and plumbing infrastructure.
While these soil conditions can increase the likelihood of plumbing problems, proper installation, regular maintenance, and periodic inspections will mitigate the risks. Call us to inspect your plumbing, especially if your home has vintage pipes.
Our Plumbing Services in Anaheim
Water damage is a leading cause of property loss. Call us immediately if you suspect a leak, even if you can’t locate the source.
A blocked sewer line is a threat to your health and property. At Orange Coast Plumbing, we use the latest technologies to repair broken sewer lines, including trenchless and cured-in-place pipe repair (CIPP).
A hydro jet uses high-pressure water streams to clear sewer blockages without damaging pipes. It can remove almost anything, including tree roots.
When you find yourself paying for the same repairs over and over, it may be time for repiping — nothing less than a rebuild of your plumbing system.
Professionals should handle most bathroom fixture installation and repair. You may not need us to replace a showerhead, but leaky pipes are another matter.
We can remodel your kitchen or bathroom from concept to completion. Or we can work with your architect or interior designer to create the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams.
Most water heaters last between 6 and 13 years. Tankless heaters are more durable — up to 20 years of service. Whether you realize it or not, your water heater needs help. We’re here to help it.
Commercial buildings have much greater water and sewage disposal demands. Plumbers must meet higher standards for water pressure and flow and deal with more complex piping systems.
Flooding can damage flooring, furniture, walls, and even your foundation. Mold growth is a health concern. Call us at the first sign of an indoor leak or sewage backup. We’ll send someone within the hour, any time of day.
We Also Do HVAC
We can fix your pipes, and we can fix your air conditioning! Sorry, we don’t fix kitchen appliances, but we have to draw the line somewhere.
Our HVAC technicians are among the best in Anaheim, with many years of experience. OCP technicians are licensed, certified, and bonded, meaning they have undergone rigorous training to meet the industry’s highest professional standards.
HVAC services include:
- New air conditioner and furnace installation
- Air conditioner and furnace repair
- Air conditioner and furnace maintenance
We service all types of heating and cooling units, including:
Whether you need a quick repair, maintenance check, or a complete HVAC system installation, count on us to do the job right. Count on us for your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning concerns, and experience the unmatched service quality of Orange Coast Plumbing.
Our Commitment to Anaheim
Anaheim is named after the nearby Santa Ana River and the German word for home, or “Heim.” It’s the “home by the river,” according to the colony of German farmers and vintners who settled here. Generations later, the people of Anaheim still care deeply about conserving the natural resource their city was founded upon.
When City Hall was erected in 1923, it serviced 6,000 citizens. Today, that number has burgeoned to roughly 350,000 residents in 100,000 households.
Anaheim is the only city in Orange County whose utilities are municipally-owned. The city council regulates and governs utilities — a challenging task.
Anaheim is home to many historic buildings and neighborhoods. It sometimes takes hard work to keep these buildings running efficiently. But we charge reasonable rates and offer customers financial options to get the job done.
When Walt Disney escaped Los Angeles and headed toward Anaheim, the smog lifted. He was struck by the brilliant blue skies and decided Anaheim should be “the happiest place on Earth.” The rest is history.
To us and the “Heimers,” this city is a special place. We love working here.