Your 24/7 Plumber in Garden Grove, CA
Plumbing in Garden Grove: We’re Always on Call
Garden Grove’s idyllic name belies reality.
It’s a bustling city of 172,000-plus, the 4th largest by population in Orange County, CA.
Back in the day, Garden Grove was famous for its fertile agricultural lands and — yes — lush gardens and orange groves, hence its name.
The city was incorporated in 1956, next door to Santa Ana, where Orange Coast Plumbing would open its main dispatch center in 1977. What a stroke of luck for Garden Grove residents and businesses!
At Orange Coast Plumbing, we’re known for our fast response times. But we answer the call even faster in neighboring cities. And we respond to emergencies 24/7.
And even for non-emergency jobs, like repiping, installing new fixtures, and clearing slow drains, you may want to keep Orange Coast Plumbing’s number in your digital contacts.
All OCP plumbers and technicians are licensed and certified. They know Garden Grove’s building codes and local conditions.
We guarantee our work and charge reasonable rates. Call us day or night at 714-953-1111. Or schedule your service online.
$25 Off Any Service
Get $25 off when you schedule your service by phone or online.
24/7 Emergency Service
Common Causes of Plumbing Problems in Garden Grove, CA
- Water Hardness: The water in Garden Grove and much of Southern California has a high mineral content. Calcium, magnesium, and other minerals build up in pipes, reducing water flow and causing blockages.
- Soil Composition: Expansive clay soils, common in California, can shift and move, potentially stressing underground pipes and resulting in leaks or breaks.
- Slab Foundations: Most homes in Garden Grove have slab foundations, with plumbing lines installed in the concrete slab. Over time, these pipes can corrode or develop leaks, making repairs more challenging and costly.
- Seismic Activity: California is prone to earthquakes, and this seismic activity can damage plumbing systems. Shifting ground during earthquakes contributes to pipe misalignment, breaks, or leaks.
- Construction Activity: Construction projects can disrupt underground plumbing lines, leading to accidental damage or shifting that affects the plumbing infrastructure.
- Age of Plumbing: Older homes in Garden Grove may have outdated plumbing systems that are more susceptible to leaks, corrosion, and general wear and tear. Replacing old plumbing with modern materials can prevent plumbing disasters like flooding.
- Tree Roots: The city’s tree-lined streets and landscapes have a downside — tree roots can infiltrate pipes in their search for water and nutrients.
- Water Pressure Fluctuations: High water pressure and sudden pressure changes can damage pipes, joints, and connections.
- Corrosion: Some materials, especially older materials like galvanized iron, are more prone to corrosion when exposed to hard water.
- Improper Installation: Poor initial plumbing installation can lead to problems if pipes aren’t correctly sealed, connected, or supported.
- Lack of Maintenance: Neglecting routine inspections, cleaning, and repairs allows minor issues to escalate into plumbing emergencies.
Call us at 714-953-1111 if you experience these issues in your Garden Grove home or business.
Our Plumbing Services in Garden Grove
Water damage is a leading cause of property loss. Call us immediately if you suspect a leak, even if you can’t locate the source.
Slab leaks are especially hard to detect and dangerous. We use diagnostics to pinpoint the leak and repair it with less invasive methods, like trenchless repair.
A blocked sewer line is a threat to your health and property. At Orange Coast Plumbing, we use the latest technologies to repair broken sewer lines, including trenchless and cured-in-place pipe repair (CIPP).
A hydro jet uses high-pressure water streams to clear sewer blockages without damaging pipes. It can remove almost anything, including tree roots.
Most water heaters last between 6 and 13 years. Tankless heaters are more durable — up to 20 years of service. Has your trusty water heater been around for a while?
When you find yourself paying for the same repairs over and over, it may be time for repiping — nothing less than a rebuild of your plumbing system.
Professionals should handle most bathroom fixture installation and repair. You may not need us to replace a showerhead, but leaky pipes are another matter.
We can remodel your kitchen or bathroom from concept to completion. Or we can work with your architect or interior designer to create the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams.
Most water heaters last between 6 and 13 years. Tankless heaters are more durable — up to 20 years of service. Whether you realize it or not, your water heater needs help. We’re here to help it.
Commercial buildings have much greater water and sewage disposal demands. Plumbers must meet higher standards for water pressure and flow and deal with more complex piping systems.
Flooding can damage flooring, furniture, walls, and even your foundation. Mold growth is a health concern. Call us at the first sign of an indoor leak or sewage backup. We’ll send someone within the hour, any time of day.
We Also Do HVAC
We can fix your pipes, and we can fix your air conditioning! Sorry, we don’t fix kitchen appliances, but we have to draw the line somewhere.
Our HVAC technicians are among the best in Garden Grove. They’re licensed, certified, bonded, and have undergone rigorous training to meet the industry’s highest professional standards.
HVAC services include:
- New air conditioner and furnace installation
- Air conditioner and furnace repair
- Air conditioner and furnace maintenance
We service all types of heating and cooling units, including:
Whether you need a quick repair, maintenance check, or a complete HVAC system installation, count on us to do the job right. Count on us for your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning concerns, and experience the unmatched service quality of Orange Coast Plumbing.
Our Commitment to Garden Grove, CA
Garden Grove is next to Orange Coast Plumbing’s base in Santa Ana. It feels like home and is part of our history, so we give back to the community. We hire locally and support local charities and events.
We take service quality seriously: All OCP employees receive regular training on customer interaction skills. We aim to provide the best possible experience whenever you call us.
Within the wildly varied Southern California cultural ecosystem, Garden Grove stands out for several things:
- Crystal Cathedral: The Crystal Cathedral (now known as Christ Cathedral) is an architectural marvel designed by Philip Johnson. It’s a center for religious services and cultural events and is notable for its striking glass exterior.
- Ethnic Diversity: Garden Grove has a diverse population with many Vietnamese residents. Little Saigon, a vibrant area within the city, is one of the largest Vietnamese communities outside of Vietnam.
- Annual Strawberry Festival: The city hosts an annual Strawberry Festival celebrating its agricultural history. This event features carnival rides, food vendors, live entertainment, and, of course, a focus on strawberries.
- The Great Wolf Lodge: This indoor water park and resort complex is a popular family destination within Garden Grove, offering water-based attractions and activities.
- Historic Main Street: The city’s Main Street area showcases historical elements and hosts local events, contributing to the city’s sense of community and nostalgia.
- Annual Tet Festival: Owing to its prominent Vietnamese community, Garden Grove is home to one of the largest Tet Festivals in the United States, celebrating the Lunar New Year with traditional performances, food, and cultural displays.
- Atlantis Play Center: A beloved spot for kids, this park has a mythical Atlantis theme with play structures and slides.
- Stanley Ranch Museum: A must-visit for history buffs. It’s a collection of historic houses, each telling a unique story about the city’s past.
- Garden Grove Park: A sprawling green space with sports fields, a dog park, and picnic areas. You can’t miss the Vietnam War memorial there.
At Orange Coast Plumbing, we’re proud to be part of this vibrant community and strive to provide the best plumbing and HVAC services in Garden Grove and beyond.
Our Promise to You
At Orange Coast Plumbing, our number one goal is to build lasting relationships with customers. Some customers have relied on our services for decades.
All plumbing has a limited lifespan; however, we use only durable copper for interior piping and PVC for sewage. Our technicians inspect the installation of all new pipes, fixtures, valves, and other equipment to ensure they are correctly placed and free from damage or defects.
We stand behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We warranty all parts and labor. And if you need us outside regular business hours, we’re available 24/7 for emergency plumbing services.
We promise you’ll always get the attention, service, and quality you deserve from Orange Coast Plumbing.